Online Business Manager Role:
Remote (U.S. Based) – Part-time – Contract Position
Pay Range: $30-36/hr
Time Commitment: 10-20hrs/week
A Little about the Company
Digital Made Simple, LLC is a brand strategy agency, focusing on consulting, brand management, and systems integration.
Our core values include:
- Due Diligence
- Mutual Respect
- Progressive learning
My vision is to become the most prolific brand strategy agency in the nation.
Digital Made Simple, LLC helps brands experience less confusion, frustration, and intimidation about marketing online so that they are empowered to reach their goals with confidence and authenticity while manifesting their vision for making a lasting mark on those they serve and their community.
What I’m looking for…
Digital Made Simple, LLC is seeking a Remote (U.S. Based), Part-Time, Online Business Manager. I am a fast growing company that is dynamic and constantly evolving and I need your help!
Over the past 7 years, I’ve grown my presence significantly, and am in the process of cultivating a true connection with my audience. It is incredibly important that the daily operations that support this business run smoothly and strategically and I can’t keep trying to do it all on my own. As I continue to scale and refine my business, I need someone to take over daily operations, help manifest the growth strategy, and keep the proverbial wheels turning.
Why join me? I’m building a dream team and you’ll get to help build that team of creative, motivated and dedicated people who thrive off of contributing their unique expertise to our mission which is to help brands build and shape their future authentically in order to impact and uplift those they serve.. You will be challenged, encouraged, and developed in a way that supports not only this business but also your own goals!
- Do you thrive as a thought partner to business owners? Helping them bring their ideas to fruition by providing the “how” to their “what”?
- Is your superpower project management, i.e. igniting and managing major projects from start to finish?
- Do you have a knack for implementing new systems and optimizing existing ones?
- Do you love assessing and refining workflows to achieve peak optimization?
- Do you enjoy acting as the second-in-command to ensure that the right people are doing the right tasks, at the right time?
- Do you thrive on ensuring that customers have a delightful experience and the support they need to become raving fans?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be my dream hire! I’ve got a few new launches on the horizon, and more opportunities for tightening the backend of this business. You may just be the person I need to get organized and run more efficiently than ever!
The Online Business Manager is a mostly virtual position with a few yearly opportunities for in-person teamwork. You should be comfortable leading the team in weekly touchpoint meetings, providing updates to me, and working autonomously to ensure that daily operations are running smoothly.
I do a really good job of maintaining work-life balance. Any work outside of office hours will be few and far between. That being said, the Online Business Manager should be flexible to respond to time-sensitive requests, specifically during launch periods.
Other jobs at Digital Made Simple, LLC
Duties & Responsibilities
- Consult with me on system improvements for client management, billing, onboarding etc.
- Setup and provision systems and assess their feasibility for incorporation into the business workflow
- Define procedures and codify processes for using systems efficiently and effectively
- Partner with me regularly to discuss upcoming projects, launches, and clarify specific requirements and goals for each project
- Provide weekly project performance reports to me, outlining short-term goal and long-term goal achievement
- Provide support and assistance during open cart and live launches
- Manage day-to-day operations of the project team by assigning tasks in Asana and or Notion based on the team members’ roles and expertise
- Conduct weekly team check-ins to relay overview of top priorities, strategic focus, and answer any questions
- Minimal 3 years working as an Online Business Manager, Project Manager, Business consultant or equivalent
- A standout track record that demonstrates your ability to lead successful projects/launches for online business owners
- Proficiency with at least 3 of the Dubsado, Asana, Acuity, ActiveCampaign, Flodesk, Notion, Google Docs highly preferred
- Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly as needed for business growth
- A passion for excellent customer service and customer experience management
- Strategic insights and collaboration ability to refine and support the overall business strategy
- Efficiency in collaborating with team members based on a deep knowledge of their expertise and our stated goals
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Highly evolved skills to communicate strategic execution and direction in a proactive, direct, and engaging manner in a way that brings everyone along
- The ability to be self-sufficient and operate with minimal direction, and a positive attitude.
Interested?! Let’s Setup an Interview
Submit your resume using the form below and I’ll review your credentials and get back to you on scheduling a time for us to talk more!